[Coco] assembly file for REL_80 or a patch.

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 10 10:14:58 EST 2005

The default colors for /term and all of the /w# descriptors for Level2
are defined within the descriptors. The last three bytes of data are
          fcb   prn1       (prn1) foreground color
          fcb   prn2       (prn2) background color
          fcb   prn3       (prn3) border color
Immediately following the colors is the descriptor name.