[Coco] assembly file for REL_80 or a patch.

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 9 18:21:54 EST 2005

Use "disasm -m rel" and look for the sequences:
  ldd #$1200 std $FFB0
or
  ldd #$3F00 std $FFB0
which will be near the beginning of the module. Which you see will
depend on the type of screen you have for /term. The 80 column screen
should be $3F00 (black on white).

You can also Save rel and then use dEd rel to find $CC1200 etc.

I'm surprised you have black on green as that is not in the source for
an 80 column screen.

Whatever you have, the code is LDD #$bbff where the msb is background
and the lsb is foreground. Decide your easiest sequence for testing. For
example, you could save rel to disk, make a change, verify the module,
and then os9gen a new disk. Or, you could save rel, make the change and
verify to get the new values for the CRC. Then used dEd /d0@ and make
the changes on track 34. Then you won't need to os9gen a new disk.