[Coco] Rom source code

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Nov 6 21:29:31 EST 2005

Kevin

SECB is in that Excel file. If you want just the text then let me know
I can send it to  you. Can't do it throught the list as it is 139K text
file.

Also there are changes to CB1.2 and ECB 1.1  that are needed to
complete the whole assembly process.

If you are going to assemble the whole 32K rom at one time then I
would suggest that you break out the equates and place them in a
single file of their own and include them with the source assembly.

james