[Coco] Rainbow cassettes

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Nov 4 18:27:30 EST 2005

I believe there were two tape versions of Zaxxon, an earlier one sold by a third
party, and a later one sold by Radio Shack.  I think the RS one may have been
unprotected, while the third-party one was protected, probably fairly heavily.
In general, the techniques used to protect disks are mostly inapplicable to
tape, so it is doubtful that knowing about the disk protection scheme would be
very helpful in de-protecting a tape version.

Art