[Coco] [Color Computer] Video garbage on CoCo

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Nov 3 16:02:35 EST 2005

I've found a small screwdriver works nicely for pulling the GIME, if you are
careful.  You just have to be very aware of the risk of cracking the socket, and
be sure not to apply too much pressure against the socket, rocking it out little
by little at opposite corners.  (And, of course, note carefully its orientation
so you can put it back correctly.)

Art