[Coco] New! Cassette to floppies

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Wed Nov 2 01:33:22 EST 2005

Hi,

The Tape to disk software is on RTSI, I ran in to it the other day. Try:

RTSI:
  RSDOS\incoming\cocodudes upload\coco stuff\dsk files\CC3UTIL4.DSK

Look at the other disks, there are several different versions there.

I remember using TAPE2DISK and it took care of the binary files very good.

Stephen H. Fischer