[Coco] Hi coconuts, What's the best approach for doing a database

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 01:30:49 EST 2005

On 11/02/2005 07:17 pm, Neil Morrison wrote:
> [...]

Calling it a database would be much too kind.

Would have been nice if there's been a port of the excellent database Radio
Shack first called Profile II (not related to Mod 1 Profile or Color Profile)
that later became Profile 16 on Tandy Xenix and still exists as filePro for
sundry *ix and 'doze platforms <www.fptechnologies.com>.  It's been my
preferred database development system and 4GL for somewhat over 20 years.  A
bit expensive, unfortunately, for our Coco community.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Now she saw what that authority was capable of.  Worse, she saw peace
taken to its extreme.  And it was the most awful thing she'd ever seen.
                -- Inara at Miranda, from the "Serenity" novelization