[Coco] Hi coconuts, What's the best approach for doing a database

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Wed Nov 2 19:00:55 EST 2005

I agree with Gene. OS9 Profile is quite a good database programme. I believe
it is on RTSI somewhere (You'll need to dig for it).
I used it to keep a database of the Australian OS9 usergroup members, way
back when that was still going.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.