[coco] advice needed

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Wed Nov 2 15:25:12 EST 2005

RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:

> Well,  there is no difference in hardware configuration between
> the two.   Just different controller software.     The jumper would
> only be needed if you hold the line low which is what I'm
> doing here.
>
> Roy

	Can new firmware be loaded later? If so then just ship and provide an
update later. If you need to paint the house  ... or the cat then go do
that. You can provide an update later.

	I'll bet that that $170 thing that people found earlier this year can't
put the monitor to sleep. Nice work dawg!!!

					kevin

P.S.:  Dawg is the southern pronounciation. Ask any UGA grad (which I
ain't one of though I are from a SEC school).