[Coco] Hi coconuts, What's the best approach for doing a database

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 15:01:22 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/1/2005 8:23:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au writes:

>What's the best approach, for doing a database on coco  software,

Been there done that, back in '83-'84 using a Coco1/64kb and Key-264K
software.

A db for coco-3 would be more useful today, with the extra memory  available.
Since I didn't need to expand the Coco-1's db beyond what it could do, I
haven't used
one on the Coco-3.

That said, due to a general lack of interest in the coco community,  and
unavailability of Key-
264K from the author, it's unlikely that I'll put my old  program up for
inspection.

-ph