[Coco] [Color Computer] Cloud-9 Notice

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Nov 21 20:14:12 EST 2005

Cloud-9 Customers:

As of December 1st, we are freezing order fulfillment at Cloud-9 in
order to focus on completion of the SuperBoard.  All existing, open
orders will be fulfilled, however, no new orders will be taken until
further notice.  Our website will remain on-line.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and ask for your patience as we
work towards completion of this project.

Regards,

Cloud-9 Development Team

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM