[Coco] Color Compter, Hard Disk Controller, etc

Grumpyx grumpyx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:53:40 EST 2005

I have started thining my collection a litte and have listed a few things on
eBay, Coco I setup with MPI and dual Drives, printer, x-pad and a Coco HD
Controller. Also some of you might be intrested in the Radio Shack
Microcomputer News.
 I have a few Daisy Wheel Ribbons and a Daisy Wheel, if anyone whats for the
cost of postage:
 26-1445 Daisy Wheel Ribbon Cartridge DWP 210/230/520 (2)
26-1299 Daisy Wheel Ribbon Cartridge DWP 220, Amdek 5015/5025 and more (2)
Nu-Kote Daisy Wheel Letter Gothic 12 (1)
 Just email me,
 Malcom
Grumpyx at gmail.com