[Coco] CoCo mounted in a Model III-IV Case?

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 12:16:36 EST 2005

A very long time ago in the early 1980's I rememer
visiting a local TRS-80 users group and one of the
members had taken the internals of a CoCo and Disk
Drive and mounted them inside a TRS-80 Model III case.
He managed to use the CRT and Keyboard from the model
III with the Coco.

Anyone have any information on how this was done
posted on the web? Diagram or instructions? I always
thought it was a cool project.

Thank You
Derek

5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions.