[Coco] CGP-220 stuff

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Nov 7 14:37:54 EST 2005

Hi Guys;

In going thru the computer version of the agean stables that are my
basement, I've come across a couple of boxes someone might be
interested in.

1 is a box, 3 rolls I think, of paper for the CGP-220,
and another identical box but it appears to contain 1 each, still
sealed, black cartridge, and 1 each tripack color ink cartridge also
still sealed, both are for the CGP-220.  No idea of the condition but my
basement is heated and dehumidified so if the sealing is any good they
should be ok.

Is anyone interested enough to make me an offer?  If not, it probably
goes out with the wednesday morning trash pickup.

I also have a pair of DEC 5.25" floppy drives, which are rebranded Teac
504's, and would I think be 40 track single sided 180k drives as I can
see the felt pad where the upper head would be if they were double
sided.  These drives came from a Dec PDP-11/23 box we had at the tv
station for several years, and may have as much as 15 minutes running
time on them since they were used only to install patches which only
happened twice in that boxes history.  These are full height drives, so
they not exactly light drives. $5 ea plus postage.

I have several older computers, a TI99/4a with a spare psu board and an
extended basic cartridge & the tv switch.  It worked the last time I
plugged it in but that was probably 16 years ago now.  Make me an offer
on it.

How about Denny Scala's coco3?  The one he used to write some of the
games that put his son through school.  Make offer.

Thats enough for one week.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)