[Coco] [Color Computer] Video garbage on CoCo

brunkfordbraun jgannon at ticalc.org
Wed Nov 2 13:25:23 EST 2005

My CoCo is outputting random video junk, does not respond to
keypresses, and does not go to the command prompt. There are many
different things the video has done, but here are two samples:

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4391/junk17wt.jpg
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/3977/junk29os.jpg

Is this a common problem? Is this something I could fix with my own
soldering skills, is there someone out there who still fixes these
things, or am I just better off tossing it?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM