[Coco] CUBIX on the CoCo?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Nov 1 12:28:58 EST 2005

Kevin

Thanks for the input. I already have the four PDFs and the XCEL
spreadsheets that have the disassembled code. I have started
intergrating the segments into Portal-9.

My idea and goal was to asemble a version that has some of the
peeks and pokes incorporated so that I do not have to do it all the
time. Kind of make my own version of SECB.

james