[Coco] Hi coconuts, What's the best approach for doing a database

Brian bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 1 08:19:17 EST 2005

Hi coconuts

What's the best approach, for doing a database on coco software, What
database program for a Pc, would be the best one to use,
For I have never done this before, So this will be a new learning experience
for me, Any Help would be appreciated on this adventure of mine.
And Mr Fischer, I'll take you up on your offer, Do you have any ideas, to
add , on how to start, and what i'll need to make it happen.
on a emulator matter,  I have put some of my software into dsk image form,
using David Keils emulator, How come they can't be read in a different
emulator, By what i have found out, Mess will not read them, Bjork will not
read them, Haven't tried JV's yet, but most likely be the same.
Any clues fellow coconuts, I need to be able to make these images compatible
, with other emulators. so if we get permission from authors, i'd like to be
able to send these images off, knowing they will work in all forms of
emulators.

And if you want to know, what format they are,  40t DSDD, copied into the
emulator, using a driver to run a real floppy drive,  they are all RSDOS
files.
Non-copy protected programs,

see ya
Viva le Coco