[Coco] [Color Computer] Orcheatr 90 songs converter

Stephen Castello zootzoot at cfl.rr.com
Mon May 30 16:07:03 EDT 2005

On Mon, 30 May 2005 16:32:58 +0000, Mike Nelson
<mjnelson12 at comcast.net> had a flock of green cheek conures squawk
out:

>Does anyone know where I can download "Orchvrt.bin" that allows you
>convert Orchestra 90 songs from ASCII to its proper format and the
>other way around?

I looked at my old CIS archive and found:
-----------------
[73777,3663] REX GOODE
ORCER.EXE
  Bin,  Bytes:    30464, Count:    73, 13-Oct-91

  Title   : MSDOS Orc90 Utilities by Rex Goode

  MSDOS utilities for converting ORC-90 format to ASCII and back.
  Self-extracting file. Can convert multiple files with one command.
  Download with protocol and run ORCER to create programs and a
  document file.

The file extracts to orc2txt.exe, txt2orc.exe and a read.me file.

I can email it to you.

Stephen