[Coco] Another weird ebay entry...

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat May 28 19:12:53 EDT 2005

No, I suspect he meant simply that too many folks are either insufficiently
literate to distinguish between "TRS" and "TI" or simply assume that there
was only one computer company in Texas back in the "glory years".

My collection is mostly Tandy, as I started with a Mod One when I was fresh
out of the USAF in '78, then I wound up spending over five years working for
the company as an RSCC instructor and CSR and while there fell in love with
the CoCo and then Xenix.  But we have three or so TI machines in the house
(one in original shrink-wrap), as my wife has a sentimental attachment to
them, she credits a cassette-based algebra tutorial on that machine with
getting her through the math requirement to get her nursing degree.  Never
had much respect for the TI machines myself, as I could count out loud faster
than they could do a count and print loop in BASIC.