[Coco] Re: 68B09P - Datasheet?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu May 26 07:20:16 EDT 2005

Never cared much for pics. You may want to consider using a micro-controller
such as the 68hc11 or 68hc12. The core processor is very similar to the 6809
and the chips have built in I/O ports, eeprom and ram. Do a google search on
either 68hc11/68hc12 and prototype and you'll see a lot of good boards for a
reasonable amount of money.

Fran