[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: New member

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed May 25 21:35:50 EDT 2005

Boisy

Sorry for the delay to this post but Have really been busy with
remodling of the workshop here. Trying to get done before the
afternoons climb into the 90's. Not much longer and the 90+ temps
will be here.

I have started looking at the 6502 code and deciphering it. Looks
like for a first pass of software about 75% of the Atari code can be
used as is. I h ave seen some ways to stream line that but will do
that once I get something working. I have found about 1000 bytes in
the standard Coco 3 ROM. I will at first write a machine language
code and a basic loader for it.

Working on an Idea to reduce some cost right now. Have not gone
out for a PCB yet. May do that soon. Deciding if a plug in card or a
smaller card that can mount inside and solder a few wires to the
motherboard.

Thats all for now.

james