[Coco] Re: Another weird ebay entry...

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Mon May 23 18:35:09 EDT 2005

He is, indeed, confusing it with the Model 1.  I wrote and ansked about "hard" documentation about the FCC recall.  The link he sent me to was the TRS80 Homepage.  There is a references to the discontinuing/recall of the Mod 1.

-- "John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger at pobox.com> wrote:
On Sun, 2005-05-22 at 16:13 -0400, John E. Malmberg wrote:

> For mint condition, there are some obvious wear marks on the case and
> the manual, and that makes it false advertising.

Would be mildly interesting to find out who owned that Coco.

Someone put some serious time into their Coco'ing to earn those wear
marks.

-- John.