[Coco] nitros-09 on a TV

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri May 20 07:11:29 EDT 2005

At 08:36 PM 5/19/2005, you wrote:

Frank/John,

In the bootlists go to the section that has the window modules and select
the correct boot screen that you would like. Un comment the line out and
run the mb_x file. This will recreate your system with the modules that you
selected. Use another disk so that you can always go back.

Your welcome Frank and you are correct. The SuperIDE interface is fast.
Amazing to watch.....

Mark