[Coco] Window Master & "Super Basic"

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Fri May 13 17:36:08 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that John Hogerhuis may have mentioned these words:

>As to an actual GUI, not enough room. With more room, I think this
>territory is mapped out with Coco Windows and Window Master.

Is "Window Master" the application that I remember seeing advertised in all
the Hot CoCos & Rainbows of the era, that would give you access to
"MegaMemory" in Basic? As in, able to utilize all 512K if you had it for
huge arrays & whatnot?

I remember drooling over that back in the day (even tho by then I was a
majorbigtime OS-9 geek) and I always thought that if RS-DOS had a chance of
"Growing" it would be because of that.

Anyone know if there's any chance at all of purchasing this software?

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
  _±±_                          zmerch at 30below.com
(©||®)  If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
  _)(_   disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.