[Coco] multi-sync monitor thing & DPMS ...

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri May 13 03:27:15 EDT 2005

Roy,

I just got back into using my coco3 and have long ago tired of using
a tv as a display. Although I have more svga monitors laying around then
I know what to do with finding a monitor that works with my coco is turning
out to be rather difficult.

I'm showing as much patience as my OC personality allows me to! :-)

Frank