[Coco] one more thing ...

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri May 13 03:08:37 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/13/05 2:36:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kevdig at hypersurf.com writes:

<<
    One of the things that I get tired of when messing with computer is the
 need to have 50,000 outlets.  Unless I misread the schematic in the
 service manual, there is an open pin on the rgb connector that could be
 used for power.

                    kevin >>

     There is a free pin but that would force people to open
the coco enclosure and make a connection between the pin
and the power supply.    I dont know right off what the output
of the coco power supply is but the converter will require about
300 ma of current.

Roy