[Coco] [Color Computer] TRS-80 Ebay joker

Kenneth Schunk ken.schunk at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:05:57 EDT 2005

Let's see - one used Model 3 with owners manual or 11 new Mac Mini's
(well, 9 and change if you get the better one). Hmmm - choices,
choices. Of course the Model 3 does come with a screen....

In addition to the absurd asking price you have to admire the
shipping. Let's see - I'm going to pay $5,500 for a "collectors
computer" and then ship it Canadian Parcel Post with shipping
insurance not offered? Oh, and from a seller with a zero feedback
rating?

No Buy It Now though - maybe he thought there'd be a bidding war?

Ken