[Coco] replacing main rom

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu May 12 16:54:08 EDT 2005

William

Thanks for the input and yes I am familiar with that part of the code.

When this came up about a rom change and the GIME interrupts it
spurred one of my lingering problems with the GIME FPAG project
that I am working on. The timer. No where in the basic code is it
used and even with the hardware character blick I anm not so
certain that it is used for that. It maybe however that the blink timer
and 12 bit timer at $FF94/$FF95 share the same frequency source
and prescalar.

Oh well even with the enhancements, I am postive that there is still
some backward compatibility.

james