[Color Computer] [coco] Abandonware.. / KQ3

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 22:19:39 EDT 2005

Because I dont know if my reply went to Yahoo and gmane or only gmane, I'll reply this way:

That is excellent for collectors. I enjoy collecting as much of "the real
deal" as I can afford. (Any one know where a boxed Leisure Suit Larry could
be found?)

Whats your online store web address? I could use a hint book ;-)

Charlie