[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] King's Quest for the Coco

Leonard Miller leonard23 at verizon.net
Wed May 11 13:37:01 EDT 2005

I haven't seen these Kings Quest files, but I do need one of the disks since
my (original) ones have problems.  If I remember correctly the disks were
flippies?  I think it was #6 that I needed.  I'll have to look at it again.
If the images are backed up someplace where would I go to get them?  I never
got the game running on hard drive, but when Marks Superboard is done I'll
give it another try.  I understand he is pretty close with it.  I can't
wait!!

Leonard