[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] King's Quest for the Coco

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 10 00:29:15 EDT 2005

I'm not saying that at all! First, I don't know what A. Stinger posted.
If you have the url for the RTSI file, I'll look at the images and may
be able to make some suggestions.

What I said is that you need to know what the structure of the images
are and insure that the images conform to that required by both the game
and the emulator in use. Clearly something does not match or the game
would run for you.

Whatever form the images are in, you should be able to convert them to
the required format as long as they are not corrupted.