[Coco] Re: RTSI and the archives

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 8 19:16:59 EDT 2005

Well I just asked him about that and here are the replies.
 > Allan,
 >
 > There seems to recently have been a change in the URL for the
Coco/RSDOS/OS-9 achive. The old address, still on your site as a link,
was ftp://os9archive.rtsi.com/OS9. However, it does not work and the
current address is ftp://rtsi.com/ with the OS-9 portion at
ftp://rtsi.com/OS9/.

 > Is this change permanent?

Robert
   Let me check with my new Colo ISP. They may not have setup the
os9archive.rtsi.com in the DNS tables.  I had a major system crash about
a month ago, I relocated the server after it took over 4 hours for my
previous ISP to located the combinations to the doors to let me have
access to my server.  I was down for over 30 hours, by the time I was
finally able to access my server and repair it.  I moved to a different
ISP and they resetup the DNS.

Allan R. Batteiger
Allan Batteiger <arb at rtsi.com>
President
Real-Time Services Inc.

Robert
    The os9archive.rtsi.com now exists.  It may take a while for it to
update in the nameserver caches.

Allan