[Coco] Looking for a monitor for my coco

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Sat May 7 14:00:36 EDT 2005

I'm having the same need. My Magnavox 8CM515 is on it's last leg. The
picture tube keeps flaming out on me at inopportune times (like during a
game of Microbes or Galactic Attack). I've looked lately for a Commodore
1040s on eBay but there haven't been any listed for a little while. A few
months ago there were a few, but they usually get quickly bid up higher
than I'm willing to go...

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT