[Coco] Where's billg?

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Fri May 6 15:38:56 EDT 2005

My house got broken into while I was in the hospital during the first part
of April, and thieves took ALL of my computer equipment, EXCEPT for the CoCo
stuff.

I have been able to piece together a P200 to watch what's going on, but it
keeps crashing, and I have to rebuild it (4 times so far).

Certainly, anything you have to spare will be gratefully accepted.  Thanks..