[Coco] Somewhat o.t....

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Thu May 5 23:20:29 EDT 2005

That's the "System Restore" Information
It can be turned of in [control
panel]>[system]>[performance]>[filesystem]>[troubleshooting]
I hope I got the names right, since my OS is in spanish
The only good thing System restore seems to be good for, is restoring
viruses. I was never able to get a system to work again , either on Win
ME, or XP
Oh, before turning it off, change the reserved space in the HD to the
smallest you can, just in case.

Diego
(Stuck in Win 'till I can get a videochat and better graphic programs
for the other OS)

PLEASE DO NOT START ANOTHER WIN THIS LIN THAT!!!!