[Coco] MESSin it up

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Wed May 4 15:33:59 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that John R. Hogerhuis may have mentioned these words:

>But when I type
>
>LOAD"MATRIX.TXT"
>
>it takes some time does something, OK's but then when I type LIST I get
>nothing.

My froggy memory tells me to save an ASCII program file, you have to type:

SAVE"MATRIX.TXT",A

  -- so -- were there any switches necessary to *load* a text file and have
it auto-tokenize? I never really did much of that...

>What am I doing wrong? I guess I don't have the imgtool recipe quite
>right.

Not sure -- only started diddling with MESS earlier today, so I still have
a lot to learn... ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...