[Coco] CoCo and The Matrix

John Kowalski sock at axess.com
Wed May 4 13:36:14 EDT 2005

At 10:03 AM 04/05/2005 -0400, CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts wrote:
>The program works very nicely. No need to be sorry about the hex for
>those of us that run MESS. I just copied the program from the email and
>pasted it into MESS.

Ah, you guys all cheated :)
Someone had mentioned a little while ago that they missed the days were they
could type in a program from a magazine, so I made mine as a short
type-in-able program.  Whoever took the time to type it it gets a neat
screen saver.

If anyone else also has their CoCo set up on the same desk as their PC, it
also makes the CoCo look cooler than the PC :)

                                         John Kowalski (Sock Master)
                                         http://www.axess.com/twilight/sock/