[Coco] nitros-09 on a TV

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu May 19 19:05:29 EDT 2005

After a bit of fussing and a lot of effort by Mark of Cloud9
(if I haven't said so before thanks for your help Mark) I've
got my superide working with nitros-09 installed. The complication
had to do with my lack of a floppy drive. :-)

With one problem solved I ran into another. When I hook my coco up
to my tv and start nitros-09 I find that the text on the screen is
unreadable. I don't have any problems reading the text when booting
into basic. I did win an action a week ago that includes an rgb monitor.
Should I wait for the monitor or is there something that I can do now??

Frank