[Coco] [Color Computer] Coco upgrades

Mark Terrazzino mark_terrazzino at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 20:12:40 EDT 2005

Guys I have a strange thing to report. I opened that 2 I said earlier
and saw a port for a memory board and the socket where the color basio
chip is. I had a dead coco 2 and it must have been a earlier model. can
any one lead me to the tech and data sheets for it. You can mail me
directly. Thank you for your help.

Yahoo! Groups Links