[Coco] [Color Computer] Simple frontend for MESS and Linux users.

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Wed May 11 22:06:23 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I've just released a 'beta' version of a frontend for MESS under Linux:

<http://mannequin.invigorated.org/articles.phtml?article=42>

I haven't included any binaries for it, so you will have to compile it for
your own machine. It is a GTK+ 2.x application, so that is obviously required
before installation.

On a whim, I just threw this thing together, so if you want to look under the
hood, you're bound to be disgusted by code with-in. Hardly any comments, etc.,
etc. In the next few weeks, I'm planning on rewriting it, adding some features
that anyone wants (including myself,) and just generally giving it a good
overhaul. Like I said, I wrote this thing quickly, and was going for what
proprietary people would call a pre-release.

So please give me feedback as to what you would want to see in this, and we'll
see what we can do!

Oh, BTW, the project is called MESSyFront. :D

Thanks!

-M.

Yahoo! Groups Links