[Coco] Re: 2006 CoCoFest Survey - Please fill out

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun May 1 05:37:14 EDT 2005

Q1) - WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED COCOFEST LOCATION? (IT MUST BE AT OR NEAR
>> A > MAJOR CITY WITH AN AIRPORT)

I'm used to Chicago, it is a somewhat centrally located major city that is
serviced by most of the major airlines.

That being said, theres nothing stopping an individual or organization from
organizing a companion fest in another place, hopefully not during the same
time frame which will make it a competitve Fest.

>  Q2) - WHAT TIME OF THE YEAR BEST SUITS YOU? (ANY EXAMPLE DATES?)

I'm used to spring, let's keep it there, family reunions begin getting in
the way any later in the year.

>> Q3) - WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE FEST EXPANDED BY INCLUDING MEMBERS FOR
>> OTHER

See below

>> CLUBS SUCH AS TRS-80 MODEL 1/3/4, MODEL 100 AND MC-10? (COCO WOULD
>> STILL BE  THE DOMINANT SECTION)

That maybe, but we should consider giving a combined fest a shot. If we
don't like the outcome, we don't have to do it again.

>> Q4) - WHAT IN PARTICULAR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF? (PLEASE
>> PROVIDE > PLENTY OF DETAIL)

I would really like to see someone demostrate or actually hold a two day
class on beginning assember or  "C" on the CoCo.

>> Q5) - WHAT IN PARTICULAR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LESS OF?

Can't think of a thing.

>> Q6) - WHAT SPECIAL GUEST/S WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ATTEND? (LIST AT
>> LEAST 3  PEOPLE)

I'd love to hear from any person who has some interesting project or program
they want to demostrate or show, past or present lumiaries are always a
draw for me.

>> Q7) - IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A COCOFEST, WHY? (WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU
>>  ATTEND?)

Not my situation 8-)

>> Coco mailing list
>> Coco at maltedmedia.com

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo