[Coco] "Parts is parts"

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Thu Mar 31 22:51:09 EST 2005

Well, this is the "status report"
I was going to send her a Dell P-200/64MB/4Gb I've got. I know it's not
a big deal, but is usable. Has decent sound, network, video and USB on
board.
The only updates the Dell will take are a 233 Mhz CPU, a bigger  (or
second) HD, or EDO RAM in 168 pins DIMMs
I do have a better motherboard, but I don't have case for it. It will
take a socket 7 CPU up to 500 Mhz, and needs an ATX case with the holes
for PS/2, USB, serial, parallel and audio. I can give 128 Mb RAM for
that one.
If anybody can help, just email me.
Worst case? She'll get the Dell in a couple of weeks...

Diego