[Coco] Software media

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Thu Mar 31 17:59:18 EST 2005

I found several (audio) cassette tapes here at the house, but I don't know
if it's the tape or the recorder, but there is a problem of saving and
recovering files.  I was already aware of the leader situation, so I always
wound the leader past so as not to try to record over it.  Could be the
recorder, could be the tapes.  But of 4 tapes I've found, I've not been
successful with any.