[Coco] Again: CoCo user age chart updated

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 14:52:15 EST 2005

In a message dated 3/30/05 2:22:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Torsten at Dittel.info writes:

>I'm  still missing some contributions

Jeezers geezers, there are now 8 guys older than I am (61)!
And the silver medal goes to Gene, whose ride up and down the W. Va.
mountain to his TV station aged me a couple years in one afternoon :-)

Too bad Fran Walters of Maryland is no longer on the List -- he was an  early
UltiMusE users who upgraded to an MM/1, and pushed me to make various
improvements, particularly in printer support.  His MM/1 died recently, and  I don't
recall whether he still had a Coco.  I estimate he'd be about  70.
--Mike K.