[CoCo] OT - need help finding part

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Thu Mar 31 11:26:22 EST 2005

Rumor has it that Ken Carlin may have mentioned these words:

>Thank you for your offer, but Dennis was able to help me out with what I
>needed.
>
>I'm very impressed with our little group.  Not 5 minutes after I posted my
>request and I got 2 offers to help me out.

A little late, but here's a third:

If Dennis doesn't have what you need, I have *several* different types at
my disposal - As was mentioned, they're pretty much case-specific, however,
so a digital picture or two (especially next to a ruler) would be handy to
find an exact match... I've seen literally dozens of different styles in
the last 10 years or so... cover shipping and they're yours.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | Anarchy doesn't scale well. -- Me
zmerch at 30below.com.         |