[Coco] Coco3 BASIC manual

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Mar 31 11:08:55 EST 2005

David

I have Chapters 1 throu 8 already in PDF form and the complete
Basic09 in MS WORD 2000 format. The last four chapters need to
be completed in formating to be presentable.

I can finish up by the weekend and email them to you in one big file
or a group of smaller files depending on whether you have dial up
service or DSL service.

James