[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: OT - Gmail or Google Mail - YOU SHOULD AVOID - BE WARNED

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Wed Mar 30 13:53:36 EST 2005

Off a blog board. I take such warnings with a grain of salt, however it's
worth remembering when you sign up. I usually tell them I'm 74, unemployed
and live in a trailer with 2 cats and have no interests in life. That seems
to cut down on the spam <G>. But having been through a little privacy
problem or two I am now as cautious as a long tailed cat in a room full of
rocking chairs.

I do use GMail, but just for big file transfers, like the entire CompuServe
Coco collection!

Neil