[Coco] Re: Again: CoCo user age chart updated

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Wed Mar 30 13:01:49 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 14:16 +0200, Torsten Dittel wrote:
> > Trend line seems to be smoothing.
>
> Yes. And there's still some preference (kind off saddle points) for ages
> 34 and 56 (people were 12 and 34 years old in 1983, maybe the "sons" &

Actually, perhaps the chart you want is a frequency chart? I.e. age
buckets along the x axis and count of people in each bucket on the y
axis.

If you end up with two obvious humps, that would lend more credence to
your theory.

You might need to adjust bucket sizes a bit (say, one bucket for every 3
years...)

-- John.