[Coco] Odd request

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Wed Mar 30 12:01:06 EST 2005

Ultimaterm was available for download on MANY, MANY BBSs.  It was binary
file with a clock 'patch'.  And as far as I know, it's always been freeware.
In fact, quoting the manual:

"Ultimaterm V4.0 written by Ken Johnston
Documentation written by Ken Johnston
Freeware - March 1988"

Ken Johnson put a 'blurb' in the program itself, that if you WANTED to
contribute, here is the address, etc., etc.

So far as PROVING it's freeware, I can't.