[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Help for transfering Coco disk to PC

Sylvain De Chantal slydc at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 29 23:55:53 EST 2005

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Gene Heskett

Hummm...so we can transfer Coco disks to the PC but with
Win98 or MS-DOS. So that was my problem since i'm only
using WinXP. I'll install Win98 later this week and test
that out since i've just finished doing a cable connector
(thanks to Pierre for the pinouts he posted here) for my
Tandy CM-4 monitor (not the CM-8). The only missing was a
sound jack since the CM-4 doesn't have any speakers built-in
so that's what i did, connected Pin #2 and Pin #7 to an audio
jack 1/8 and plugged my PC speakers and now i have sounds. :)

Just to know, is there any other differences between the CM-4
and CM-8 apart the sound ?

--- Sly DC ---

<gene.heskett at v...> wrote:
> On Friday 25 March 2005 22:33, Neil Morrison wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links